SalesScout is honored to be part of the Growth track at Denver Startup Week 2018 (#DENStartupWeek), September 24-29. SaleScout CEO, Chris Lynde, will join a panel of sales and marketing experts for the session “Crash Course in Ramping Up Demand (for Startups Only!)” on Thursday, September 28 at 4 p.m.
The panel of entrepreneurs and Fortune 500 executives will provide insights and advice on developing predictable and recurring revenue, including how to create a pipeline, ramp it up and close deals. Each expert will share their path to revenue success, but also pitfalls to avoid in the journey to establishing a successful startup. They will also reveal the tools and data they use – such as AI-based sales development and intent-based buying signals – to accelerate their business growth.
- Aaron Ballew, Sr. Director of Portfolio Marketing, GTT
- Scott Berns, Director, Marketing Operations, Business Markets, CenturyLink
- Chris Lynde, CEO, SaleScout Data Solutions
- Brian Medley, Founder and Principal, VertexCFO, LLC
- Rachel O’Leary, Group Director, Growth Strategy, Intelligent Demand
The session will be held at Mockery Brewing. Participants are invited to tour the brewery after the panel ends and to network with panelists and attendees.
Register here for this Denver Startup Weekend growth panel.
If you are unable to attend in person, watch the panel and send us your questions through Facebook Live on the SaleScout Facebook page.