We are honored to be participating in the Buyer Insights and Intelligence Webcast Series (#bii18) from Demand Gen Report. This informative series features 11 sessions over three days, July 9-13, 2018. Designed with today’s B2B marketers in mind, the curated sessions will help marketers identify, engage and convert key prospects with precision. Topics include Account-based Marketing (ABM), Data Management, Personalization, Buyer Insights, Measurement, and more.
“B2B organizations are shifting their focus from acquiring leads to targeting and engaging as many influencers as possible within a buying group at a key account. This series will highlight examples and best practices for driving orchestrated dialog with key decision makers.” — Demand Gen Report
As part of the series, SaleScout CEO Chris Lynde will co-present with David Cowings, Chief Marketing Data Scientist at RingCentral. Their session will highlight the steps needed to optimize buyer contact data and sales intelligence, with real-life insights from RingCentral’s demand gen data optimization process.
Attendees will learn:
- How to fill in the white space in your database
- What data really matters — what’s most important and why
- How to identify key decision makers
- Why “Big Data” isn’t always better data
- How RingCentral chose its data vendors
- A real-world use case example on TAM file contact optimization and title normalization.